Thank you to all who have frequented my humble website and signed up for my free mailing list to get your 3 free ebooks in the Healthy Wealthy Sexy Package.
It took a while to work out the kinks, but I finally got it done.
If you haven’t done so already, please subscribe to my mailing list and get your free ebooks now!
Here is what you get:
Click here for more information.
Signing up for my mailing list is now seamless. Here are the steps:
- fill out your name and email address in the form and hit the submit button (it can be found later in this post and also at the bottom of the website)
- check your inbox (or your spam folder if you don’t see the initial email in a couple of minutes)
- open the initial email with the subject line: RESPONSE REQUIRED: Confirm your request for information from firstname.lastname@example.org
- click the confirmation link
- download the Healthy Wealthy Sexy Package zip file to a place on your computer where you can find it later (you need something like winzip from http://winzip.com to open the zip file)
- use the password given in the initial email to open the files in the Healthy Wealthy Sexy Package zip file
Sign up and get your 3 free ebooks now!
The popularity and importance of natural remedies is on the rise again. And for good reason, many times the remedies are inexpensive with side effects being few to none. Instead of expensive medicines with scary disclaimers (like nose bleed, diarhea, death), more and more people are starting to feel comfortable with things can grow in a yard.
Did you know there are home remedies for acne? If they worked “in ye olde day”, why wouldn’t they continue to be effective now? Think about it, acne has been acne since humans have had skin. What did people to two or three hundred years ago? Proactiv? I think not…
Green tea has aided in the Continue reading Green Tea: Natural Remedy for Acne
We all know that acne is a common problem among teens. Some people who have survived their teens know firsthand that acne doesnâ€™t always clear up by adulthood. There are considerable problems that can occur with both teen and adult acne, and there are treatments to counteract both.When dealing with acne, a lot of people focus on curing acne. However, it is equally important to recognize what doesn’t cause acne. Just like the persistence of gossip and rumors, there are plenty of myths about acne that are based on misinformation.
This article will dissect those myths and perceptions. You will have a better understanding which will dispel the misconceptions associated with those myths and have you dealing with the actual and factual. Continue reading The Top 5 Acne Myths