I had the opportunity to chop is up with the TBA Lounge’s Edwina Davis. We talked about books reviews and author interviews. During the 30 minute show, I answered the following questions:
- Where did I get the “Your Favorite Book Reviewer’s Favorite Book Reviewer… Period!”?
- How did I become a book reviewer?
- How did the JoeyPinkney.com 5 Minutes, 5 Questions With… Author Interview series come about?
- How do people become book reviewers?
- What do I read for pleasure?
- What am I willing to read professionally?
- What can I NOT read?
- What are the rules to writing book reviews?
- Does the JoeyPinkney.com 5 Minutes, 5 Questions With… Author Interview series bring out aspects of an author that other interviews do not?
- Am I willing to take part of reviews out or delete reviews altogether at an author’s request?
- Have I read a book that was so terrible that I didn’t want to publish the review?
- How do I handle authors after giving them a bad review?
- What are the biggest mistakes I’ve seen authors making while reviewing their books?
- What are the good things I’ve seen in books that I’ve reviewed?
- HUGE QUESTION —-> Should you pay for a review?
This is an action-packed interview full of candid information is relaxed setting. Listen to it in the Blog Talk Radio player below, comment and let me know what you think.