Let’s Continue to Win in 2010!
You know how everybody got the rectangular business cards that look the same? Well, let’s switch it up a bit and get down with some different shapes and sizes. You’re book isn’t typical, so why should your business cards be?
JoeyPinkney.com is hosting a “UPrinting.com 250 Die Cut Business Card Giveaway” from September 11, 2010 to September 25, 2010. Continue reading The UPrinting.com 250 Die Cut Business Card Giveaway hosted by JoeyPinkney.com →
Congratulations Wanda D. Hudson. She was randomly chosen from the authors who commented on the business card giveaway announcement that ran from June 24, 2010 to July 1, 2010. Continue reading Congratulations Wanda D. Hudson, winner of the UPrinting.com 500 Business Card Giveaway hosted by JoeyPinkney.com →
It’s time to win again in 2010 on JoeyPinkney.com!
I am hosting a giveaway for for a pack of 500 business cards for the lucky winner, courtesy of UPrinting.com, home of the cheap business cards. You customize the cards front and back. All you have to do is be in it to win it.
- One comment per person
- Email address must be spelled correctly
- If more than 25 people comment, I will use Random.org’s Third Party Drawing Service to pick a winner
Here are the details of the giveaway:
- 500 Business Cards for One (1) Winner
- Sizes:Â 2 x 3.5â€, 2 x 3â€, 2 x 2â€ (square card) or 1.5 x 3.5â€ (slim card)
- Paper: 14 pt gloss cardstock, 14 pt matte cardstock or 13 pt recycled uncoated cardstock
- Specifications: Full Color Both Sides; Offset Press; 3 Business Day Printing
- Shipping: FREE UPS Ground Shipping
- Eligibility: Limited to US Residents only, must be 18 years old or older
Comments must be left no later than 11:59PM EST, Thrusday, July 1, 2010.
I, Joey Pinkney, will win 500 business cards for holding this giveaway.