Let’s Continue to Win in 2010!
You know how everybody got the rectangular business cards that look the same? Well, let’s switch it up a bit and get down with some different shapes and sizes. You’re book isn’t typical, so why should your business cards be?
JoeyPinkney.com is hosting a “UPrinting.com 250 Die Cut Business Card Giveaway” from September 11, 2010 to September 25, 2010.
All you have to do to participate in this giveaway is to leave a comment. You can comment as many times as you would like. The earliest comment is the only one that counts for the giveaway per email address. (Make sure you spell your email address correctly.)
I will use Random.org’s Third-Party Drawing Service to randomly pick a winning email address. At the end of the contest, you will be able to verify that your email address was entered into this contest and also verify whether or not your email won this contest.
Here are the details:
- 250 Die Cut Business Cards for One (1) Winner
- 2 x 3.5â€, 2 x 2â€ (square card) or 1.75 x 3.5â€ (slim card)
- Die cutting options available: Rounded Corners, Leaf, Rounded One-Corner, Half-Circle Side, Circle
- Paper Type: 14pt Cardstock Gloss, Matte, or High Gloss; 13pt Cardstock Uncoated
- Color: 4Color Front, Blank Back; 4Color Front, Black Back; 4Color Both Sides
- Limited to US residents only 18 years old and above
Comments must be left no later than 11:59 pm EST on September 25, 2010, to participate in this giveaway.
I, Joey Pinkney, will also receive 250 Die Cut Business Cards from UPrinting.com for hosting this giveaway.